“A winemaker simply cannot craft wines that surpass the quality of the fruit.” – Kent Barthman, RoxyAnn Winemaker.
We fully adhere to the philosophy that great wine starts with the quality of the vine. That’s why we take an uncompromising approach when it comes to the care of our vineyard as with the quality of our facility where RoxyAnn grapes become RoxyAnn wines.
It is our job to fully develop, preserve, and showcase what comes from the vineyard. With appropriate viticulture practices, balance, texture, and desired flavor profiles are developed in the vineyard, long before the grapes are brought to the winery.
Our goal is to create wines that are reflective of our vineyards’ ideal terroir as well as each individual vintage, while at the same time carefully putting our own signature of craftsmanship on each wine. From a rich and diverse palette of sustainably farmed estate fruit, we are able to craft wines showcasing bold, concentrated flavors with a vibrant sense of place. We aim to consistently produce quality wines of tremendous color, complexity, and depth of flavor that we are proud to share with wine lovers of all backgrounds.
Kent was excited about the idea of coming to the Rogue Valley area because of the increasing quality of the wines, and potential to be part of an up and coming region. With an extremely high quality production facility, dedicated and experienced co-workers, it was a win-win scenario in his eyes.
“I have found the area, people, and wines to be amazing and I’m looking forward to being part of the community here”.
Our Tasting Room, The Honor Barn, was built as part of the original property in 1900 and has earned a place on National Register of Historic Places along with 10 other structures still on the property. The Honor Barn earned its name from the local community who purchased their fresh peaches, pears, and apples and left their money in the “honor box” to pay. The honor system is still very much alive and well at RoxyAnn where every year Hillcrest Fruit can still be found for sale right outside the doors of the Tasting Room.
In 2003, a small part of the barn was converted into RoxyAnn’s first Tasting Room and it quickly became apparent that more space was needed to accommodate the demand that met the first limited releases of Claret and Pinot Gris. So, in 2006, the entire barn was renovated into a spacious tasting room with a state of the art kitchen, tasting bar, expansive seating, and a temperature-controlled storage room. The original beams and hardwood plank floors still remain and we proudly pass on the history of our tasting room through one of our popular red blends, the Honor Barn Red.
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Tasting Room is open Monday through Thursday 12 pm to 7 pm | Friday 11 am to 9 pm | Saturday and Sunday 11 am to 7 pm
Reservations suggested for parties of 8 or more. Please call the Events Coordinator at (541) 890-9899 or click here to send an email.
Initial sign-up fee: $0
The RoxyAnn Wine Club quarterly membership consists of four shipments per year of 3-4 bottles of specially selected RoxyAnn wines at a 10% discount. Always a tantalizing mix of reds & whites (including new releases), each shipment costs approximately $85 plus shipping and tax where applicable.
Select Your Quarterly Membership
The RoxyAnn Wine Club semi-annual membership consists of two shipments per year of 12 bottles of specially selected RoxyAnn wines at a 15% discount. Always a tantalizing mix of reds & whites (including new releases and special vintages), each shipment costs approximately $275 plus shipping and tax where applicable.
Select Your Semi-Annual Membership
Wine Club Benefits
- 10% discount on all wine purchases of 1-11 bottles
- 15% discount on all purchases of 12+ bottles
- 10% discount on all merchandise in the RoxyAnn tasting room
- Discounted event admissions plus 4 guests
- Unlimited free wine tasting at the RoxyAnn Winery tasting room for you and 2 guests
- Exclusive Club Member events like dinners, barrel tasting and release parties
- Exclusive access to purchase rare, limited-production and library wines
- Winemaker tasting & production notes are included in each wine shipment
Notes About Wine Club Memberships
- Quarterly club shipments will typically be March, June, September, & December. Semi-annual club shipments will typically be in June & December
- Your credit card will automatically be billed and releases will be available at the RoxyAnn tasting room to pick up or will be shipped directly to your home or, depending on prior arrangements
- If you chose to pick up your shipments at the winery, you must do so within 30 days of your card being charged or RoxyAnn will automatically ship your package to you at your expense
- All wines are shipped via UPS Ground and require an adult signature (must be 21+ years old). Sorry, we cannot ship wine to P.O. Boxes
- We can only ship to those states which allow legal shipments of wine. If you are uncertain about the legality of receiving direct wine shipments in your state, please click here to contact the winery
- Your Wine Club benefits begin when you sign up
- You may cancel your membership at any time after two wine club releases except during the 30 days prior to a release
Current & Upcoming Wine Club Release Dates
• Spring 2017 Release — March 11th & 12th
• Summer 2017 Release — June 18th & 19th
• Autumn 2017 Release — September 10th & 11th
• Winter 2017 Release — December 3rd & 4th
Wine Club Membership Updates
Click here to update your membership information